#MoneroMeetup Competition Terms & Conditions
Last updates: 7 February 2020
- By participating in the #MoneroMeetup social mediacompetition (Competition), you agree to accept the following terms and conditions-
- The Competition is operated by GloBee International AG (GloBee)and is open to all persons 18 years or older. To the extent that you enter into the Competition without meeting this criteria, you will forfeit the Prize (as defined below) should you be chosen to receive it.
- In order to be entered into the Competition and added to the random draw, participants must do all of the following:
3.1) Click attending on the February Monero Meetup event accessible on this link: http://bit.ly/MoneroMadness;
3.2) Retweet the Tweet of @GlobeeCom accessible through their personal Twitter profile; and
3.3) follow @GlobeeCom and @BlockchainZA on Twitter using the same profile as the above step 3.2.
- The Competition commences on Friday 7 February 2020 at 01.00pm (CAT) and ends on Wednesday 12 February 2020 at 12:00pm (CAT).
- The winner will be selected by random draw at the February Monero Meetup from the list of participants who have complied with clause 3 above and are in attendance at the February Monero Meetup. This random draw will be undertaken by an independent person prior to the announcement and will not be undertaken in public. An additional two runner-ups will also be selected to receive the Prize (as defined below) should the winner not claim their Prize or be unable to accept the Prize for any reason.
- The chosen winner will be announced by Riccardo “FluffyPony” Spagni at the February Monero Meetup.
- By participating in the Competition, participants stand a chance a chance to win 1 free ticket to the Blockchain Africa Conference (Prize). Information regarding this conference is available at the following link: https://blockchainafrica.co/
- Multiple entries are not permitted. The entries for the Competition are limited to one per participant.
- The Prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash and no monetary change will be given.
- The decision shall be final and no correspondence nor any re-draws will be entered into.
- In the event that the selected winner does not provide accurate details to receive the Prize and cannot be contacted by GloBee within 24 hours of the announcement, following all reasonable attempts to do so, the first runner-up will be announced the winner and the original winner will forfeit their entitlement to the Prize. Furthermore, should the first runner-up do the same, the second runner-up will be announced the winner and the first runner-up will forfeit their entitlement to the Prize.
- The Competition shall not be open to directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of GloBee and any of their holding, subsidiary or associated companies, their marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, and the family members of such directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants.
- GloBee collects and uses personal information about entrants to allow them to enter the Competition, comply with audit requirements in terms of the any applicable regulations and to determine the winner for the Competition. GloBee may use winner’s name and/or images in marketing material, which may include publication of the winner’s name and/or images on its social media pages, but winners will always be informed of this beforehand and will be given an opportunity to refuse to permit any use of their names and/or images. For more about our how we use your personal information please read our privacy notice at https://www.globee.com/privacy-policy.
- By participating in the Competition, the winner agrees to indemnify GloBee and release and hold GloBee harmless against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with this Competition or resulting from acceptance and participation in the Competition including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage and claims based on defamation or invasion of privacy.